This article is archived and is no longer updated. Go to the latest information on Chegg Study.
Chegg Study is a leading provider of self-directed learning tools for college and high school students. Students can access premium content and personal help from subject matter experts for their toughest assignments in math, science, engineering, the humanities and more. Chegg Study provides step-by-step help for over 9,000 textbooks and students can connect with an online tutor 24/7 for a personalized lesson. 87 percent of students said Chegg Study helped them better understand their homework and 75 percent said it better prepared them for exams. To learn more about Chegg Study, see www.chegg.com.
You can add links to Chegg Study products and services into your Blackboard Learn course. This allows for seamless access to Chegg Study from within Blackboard for your students.
If you do not see Chegg Study, your school has not turned it on.
How to add Chegg Study links to your course
- From a content area, select Publisher Content and click Commercial Content.
Depending on your school, you may see Partner Content instead of Commercial Content.
- The Commercial Content page will launch allowing the instructor to pick the appropriate partner content. To select the Chegg Study option, click on the Chegg Study icon. Associated Partners will display partners already associated to the course.
- Complete the Chegg Study setup.
- Subsequent visits to add a Chegg Study link will take you directly to the Chegg Content page.
- After selecting the desired Chegg Study links, they will be available to your students within the chosen content area.