This information applies only to the Original experience. Your institution controls if notifications are enabled and the settings that users are allowed to control.
Get automatic alerts when events occur in your courses.
Blackboard Learn delivers notifications in these ways:
- My Blackboard: The Updates page displays notifications for all of your courses and the Posts page displays unread discussions, blogs, journals, and wikis.
- Email, text, or voice messages: You can receive notifications in these ways if your institution allows.
- Home Page modules: Within a course, modules display notifications for that course only.
- Blackboard Mobile Learn push notifications: If your institution uses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can have notifications pop up on your device's screen.
- Notifications Dashboard: If your institution has access to the community engagement features, the Notifications Dashboard appears on the My Institution tab as another way to see notifications for all of your courses. Your institution can rename the tabs.