This information applies only to the Original Course View.
In Either/Or questions, students are presented with a statement and asked to respond from two-choice answers:
Either/Or questions are graded automatically.
Hamlet's famous monologue, "To be or not to be...," is a meditation on suicide.
- Access a test, survey, or pool. From the Create Question menu, select Either/Or.
- Type the Question Text and select a pair of Answer Choices from the menu.
- Select the Correct Answer.
- Optionally, type feedback for correct and incorrect answers.
- Select Submit and Create Another or Submit to add the question to the test.