With True/False questions, students choose true or false in response to a statement question.
Doesn't seem familiar? Jump to the "Ultra" help about creating True/False questions.
- Access a test, survey, or pool. From the Create Question menu, select True/False.
- Type the question in the form of a statement that students can answer with true or false.
- Select the correct answer: True or False. Answer options are limited to the words True and False.
- Optionally, type feedback for correct and incorrect answers.
- Select Submit and Create Another or Submit to add the question to the test.
Doesn't seem familiar? Jump to the "Original" help about creating True/False questions.
To create True/False questions, use the Multiple Choice question type. You have the flexibility to use True/False, Yes/No, Agree/Disagree, or another combination of answer choices.
You can edit the text of any question or answer, even after students have made submissions. After submissions exist, you can't add new questions, delete any question, edit the values, or change the correct answers.
Multiple Choice and True/False questions are graded automatically. If a test only has these types of questions, the test scores are posted automatically for students to view.