Sorry, but Blackboard doesn't have access to your school's Blackboard Learn site and cannot help you with specific enrollment issues. Course enrollments are handled differently by each school.
Depending on how Blackboard Learn is configured at your school, you might have the ability to hide courses from the Course List. Select the gear icon at the top right of the course list and uncheck the box to Unselect All. That will hide the course from your view. If you are unable to do that, contact the computing help desk at your school for assistance.
Sorry, but Blackboard doesn't have access to your school's Blackboard Learn site and cannot help you with specific enrollment issues. Course enrollments are handled differently by each school. Please contact your registrar.
Contact your instructor. Your instructor controls the availability of tests, assignments, and other content. Sometimes your instructor has put conditions on releasing content. For example, you might have to mark a lecture as reviewed before you can access the assignment.
Also, you may want to check that you are using a supported Internet browser and operating system.
Unfortunately, the information is probably lost permanently. You will need to recreate it. If you experience problems during a test and cannot continue, contact your instructor immediately. Blackboard does not have access to your school's Blackboard Learn site and cannot help you with these issues.
Here are some reasons why you might lose information:
- The internet connection dropped.
- The browser was refreshed.
- Your browser timed out due to inactivity. Blackboard has a security setting that logs you out if it doesn't receive any input for a period of time.
The following tips can help you avoid this issue in the future:
- Use a wired connection, if possible, when taking a test. Some wireless internet connections are less reliable.
- Do not refresh the browser page.
- Do not close the browser window.
- Do not use the browser's back button.
- If possible, write out the text in an external application and then paste it into Blackboard Learn. Working offline first will ensure that your work will not be lost while it's in progress.
- If you are working in assignments, save frequently. Saving often helps to avoid browser timeout issues.
If you need to know where an assignment is located and in what format to submit it, contact your instructor.
For instructions on how to submit assignments in Blackboard Learn as well as a list of additional assignment FAQs, see Submit Assignments.
For instructions on how to submit SafeAssignments, see Assignments Using SafeAssign.
For help with Turnitin, see the Turnitin Help Center.
For help with Respondus, see the Respondus Support page.