There may be several reasons why you are not receiving push notifications:
1. Are notifications set to On in the app's Settings?
2. Are notifications enabled when you access Blackboard in a web browser? To check this, log in to Blackboard in a web browser.
- On your home screen, select the Global Navigation drop-down menu.
- Select Tools > Edit Notification Settings
- Under Bulk Edit Notification Settings select either Courses You Are Taking or Courses You Are Teaching.
- Under Settings you'll see a check box next to Mobile and a check box next to On/Off. Make sure that both boxes are checked. If the Mobile box is grayed out, it means that your system administrator has set the Mobile Notifications to a default position of always on or always off. Please contact your help desk and ask them to switch the setting to Default On or Default Off. This will allow you to change the setting.
If you do not see the Edit Notification Settings link, your institution may have restricted access to these options. Contact your help desk for additional information.
3. Ensure that notifications for Mobile Learn are enabled in your device's settings.
If you've gone through these steps and found everything is correctly set up for you to receive notifications, please contact Mobile Learn Support. We'll need to know if you have been receiving email notifications.