On iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch):
- Make sure your Device is connected to the Apple ID you made your original purchase with. Check this by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Download the app from the App Store, search for your school, and log in.
- At the purchase screen, tap Restore Purchase in the bottom right corner, and type your Apple ID password.
- Enjoy Blackboard Mobile Learn on your new device!
Sometimes you will encounter problems with restoring your purchase even if you are using the same Apple ID that you purchased the app with. Whether or not you're sure of the account you originally purchased the app with, try going through the following steps:
- Delete the app.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap the Apple ID that is shown and then tap Sign Out.
- Sign in to the account you purchased the app with (again).
- Go to the App Store > Go to the Updates tab then tap Purchases.
- Under Not on This [device], locate the app and tap the download icon (looks like a down-arrow in a cloud).
Once the app has successfully installed, go to your home page and try to open it. After logging in, the purchase screen may come up again - try restoring your purchase again.
On Android Devices:
- Make sure the Google Account you originally made the purchase with is synced to your new device.
- On your Home Screen tap Menu > Settings > Accounts and Sync > Add Account or make sure Sync is ON for your account.
- Google automatically syncs your personal licenses to any device connected to your account, so go enjoy Blackboard Mobile Learn!
If you find that your phone is synced to the correct account but you still cannot access your personal license, navigate to Settings > Manage Apps > Mobile Learn > Clear Data. This will restore any licenses you have synced with your Google Account.