Adjust your privacy settings, push notification preferences, and Dropbox account linking in the Settings menu. You also have the option to log out here.
Link your Dropbox account to Mobile Learn so you can attach files to your discussions, blogs, and journals.
- Select Link Dropbox and you will be re-directed to the Dropbox Sign-In page.
- Enter your Dropbox credentials and select Sign In.
- You are redirected back into the app and an alert message will display confirming that your Dropbox was successfully linked.
Google Drive Linking
Link your Google Drive account to Mobile Learn so you can attach files to your discussions, blogs, and journals.
Note: This is only necessary on iOS devices. Android devices integrate natively with Google Drive through the local file system.
1. Select Cloud.
2. You will be taken to the Cloud Settings page. Select Link Google Drive.
3. You will be taken to the Google sign in page. Enter your credentials.
4. This will take you to a permissions page. Press Allow.
5. This will take you to a confirmation page. You're all done.
You can adjust your Remember Login settings and learn about how your personal account information is stored within Mobile Learn.
If you select the option to Remember Login, the app saves your login credentials so you don’t have to enter them every time you login. This option is only possible if your school has a native login type, meaning you are not redirected to an in-app browser window when logging in.
If you change Remember Login to OFF, you will be required to log in each time your session expires.
Adjust your notification settings to control which types of push notifications you’d like to receive.
For iOS devices, simply toggle the on/off switch next to each notification type; for Android devices, check the boxes.
Changing a setting here will affect all of your enrolled courses.
To ensure you receive notifications, make sure notifications are enabled on your device.
- iOS: Settings > Notifications > ensure Mobile Learn app's settings are enabled.
- Android: Settings > Device > Apps > Mobile Learn > ensure that "Show Notifications" box is checked.
If you are actively using the app, push notifications appear at the bottom of the screen for iOS users or within the status bar at the top of the screen for Android users. The image below shows notifications for iOS users.
If you still aren’t receiving notifications for courses when all your settings are enabled, please see Why don't I receive push notifications?