Filter the list of Mobile Learn releases using the tags.
Android Mobile Learn 4.1.3
January 11, 2015
- Corrected an issue affecting some users who were unable to receive push notifications.
iOS Version 4.1.2
January 11th, 2015
- Along with a few minor fixes, this update makes Mobile Learn compatible with all iOS 8 devices.
Android Mobile Learn 4.1
May 8, 2014
- Collaborate sessions are now successfully launched through the Collaborate app. If the app isn’t installed on the device, the user is taken to the Play Store.
- Fill in the blank Assessment questions are now fixed for multi-byte character languages like Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- Various UI improvements and bug fixes for Enrollments, Unread Counts, app stability, and others.
- Upload attachments you cannot view within the app to Google Drive.
iOS Version 4.1
May 8th, 2014
- Integration of Google Drive for uploading files: Wherever you can upload files in the app, you'll now see a Cloud option where the Dropbox icon used to be. This allows you to connect both Dropbox and Google Drive to the app for uploading files.
- Rich text layout improvements: In some cases, the ﬁnal line of content may have been obscured by adjacent content. This update resolves several issues contributing to cropped text.
- Improved dynamic type support and text contrast: Mobile Learn now responds to dynamic type settings in the course map, content titles and subtitles, body content, even button text.
- Performance and stability: This update addresses multiple client-reported crashes occurring within Mobile Learn.
- Adds support for wrapping long course map item text to a second line.
- Increased contrast by darkening the text color.
- Resolves an issue preventing a selected course from retaining its highlight color after editing that course's color.
iOS Version 4.0.5
March 24th, 2014
- Resolves a client-reported crash occurring in discussions when opening a thread containing an empty post.
- Mitigates a crash that occurs in discussion boards by temporarily disabling Quick Scroll on devices.
iOS Version 4.0.4
February 24th, 2014
- Resolves an issue where “points earned / points possible” text would incorrectly appear for certain grade types.
- Improved handling for grades using International decimal formatting.
- Improved detection and presentation of complete and incomplete grades.
- Resolved issue with presentation of grades exceeding 999 points.
- Applies updated localizations for each of our 14 supported languages.
- Resolves client-reported issues and crashes occurring within discussion boards by improving error handling and reducing the memory footprint.
Android Mobile Learn 4.0.3
December 20, 2013
- Fixed an issue where the app was incorrectly displaying points / points possible in Grades.
- Fixed an issue where users were shown non-mobile compatible tests in the web view rather than indicating this test should be taken on a computer.
- Fixed a crash when the app receives multiple error responses from the server back to back.
- Fixed a bug where the app was crashing when announcements did not have start dates.
- Fixed a crash when rapidly searching for schools.
- Added more localization improvements.
@BbMobileSupport on Twitter