What are plugins and external tools?
Moodle's modular set up and interoperable design allows you to add plugins and external tools to your Moodlerooms site to customize it suit to your individual needs.
- Plugins: Plugins enable you to add additional features and functionality to Moodlerooms, such as new activities, new quiz question types, new reports, integrations with other systems and many more.
Contact your engagement manager, if you are interested in having a third-party plugin installed.
- External tools: With the external tool you can interact with Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) compliant learning resources and activities on other web sites. For example, an external tool could provide access to a new activity type or learning materials from a publisher.
- No image availableBlackboard Collaborate
- No image availableGoogle Apps
- No image availableCommercial Content Tool
- No image availableBlackboard Open Content
- No image availableClass List
- No image availableQuickmail
- No image availableAccess ID
- No image availableIntelligent Learning Platform (ILP)
- No image availableScreenSteps
- No image availableEnrollments
- No image availableCertificates
- No image availableAdvanced Forum
- No image availableOffice 365
- No image availableX-Ray Learning Analytics