Conditionally released materials
Your teacher can create certain conditions that you must fulfill before you gain access to other course materials. For example, you may complete an assignment early and want to start the next assignment, but your teacher may prevent you from accessing it with a date condition.
Types of course materials that can be set for conditional release include:
- Course activities and resources
- Course topics/weeks/folders (unique to Joule)
Release conditions include:
- Access dates
- Score ranges for other course activities
- Completion of other course activities
- Release codes (unique to Joule)
A course includes conditionally released activities if:
- A grayed-out message appears that describes the conditions that need to occur to make the activity available.
- The activity does not appear until the teacher releases it.