Know how your students are doing in your course.
Steps in Snap: Course Tools > Edit course blocks > Add a block > Course completion status
Steps in other themes: Turn editing on > Add a block > Course completion status
Before using the Course completion status block, you must set the criteria for completion. In Course administration select Course completion.
More on the Course completion status block on the Moodle website (may be available in English only)
Course completion report
Steps in Snap: Course Tools > View course report
Steps in other themes: Course Completion Status block > View course report
The course completion report has three header rows that describe the following:
- Criteria group: One of the eight criteria the teacher sets in the completion settings page.
- Aggregate type: This field displays how each of the enabled criteria groups combine together to determine if a student has completed the course.
- Any: The course is marked as complete if any of the criteria for the criteria group have been marked as completed for the student.
- All: The course is marked as complete if all of the criteria for the criteria group have been marked as completed for the student.
- Criteria: The specific criteria that must be completed.
The report displays a list of students with a column for each criterion. The Criteria column for the student has a check mark if the criterion has been completed and a blank square if it has not. The Course criteria group displays if the user has completed the course.
Filter the report
Filter the report using the first letter in the student's first or last name. Select the letters at the top and bottom of the report.
Download the report
Select Download in spreadsheet format (UTF-8 .csv) or Download in Excel-compatible format (.csv).