Edit content directly at the source.
Access the Edit menu to perform functions on individual items.
- Edit settings - open the topic settings and make changes.
- Move right or Move Left - indents the item or removes indentation.
- Hide or Show - hide the item from students or show it to them.
- Duplicate - create a copy of the item within this course section. Change the item's name and settings as needed.
- Assign Roles - By assigning a role to a user in a context, you are granting them that role's permissions for the current context and all lower contexts.
- Delete - remove the item.
- Personalized Learning Designer (PLD) - this is a shortcut to the PLD. To learn more see Personalized Learning Designer.
View the course from the student perspective to be sure it appears as you intended. Administration block > Switch role to > Student. When you are done testing, click Return to my normal role.
Check It Out!
Check out our video on moving activities and resources.