As an institution administrator, you can easily download student information. Students must opt-in when they sign up. You can download a comma-delimited (CSV) file with the following users' information:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
How to Change Your Sharing Setting
- Click the arrow next to your name in the page header to access the global navigation menu.
- Click Settings and then click Personal Information.
- On the Personal Information page, click Data Sharing.
- Clear or select the Data Sharing Opt-In check box and Submit.
How to Download Student Data
- On the System Admin tab, click Courses in the Courses section.
- On the Courses page, access a course's contextual menu and click Download Enrollment Data to save the CSV file to your computer.