Blackboard SIS Central offers an automated data integration of enrollments information between the DataLink Client Tool and Blackboard Learn - either the SaaS deployments or Blackboard Learn 9.1 Oct 2014 release or higher:
- Administrators will be able to access SIS Central to schedule automated Enrollment jobs from the SIS connected to the DataLink client tool into Blackboard Learn.
- This connection minimizes the time required by district IT personnel to setup an Enrollment integration.
- The Enrollment jobs will push the user (student/staff), course, and membership enrollment data originating in the SIS connected to the DataLink Client Tool into Learn via the SIS Central user-interface.
Currently, the integration supports the following Student Information Systems (SIS):
- Infinite Campus
Learn More About DataLink
To learn more about DataLink, refer the following documents for DataLink:
- DataLink Integration Overview
- DataLink Integration Guide
- Recorded training session stepping through DataLink integration.