SmartView Service Desk is the interface that provides an administrative interface to manage case workflows, manage Advisors, manage Contacts (aka constituents or customers) and manage the Knowledge Base, as well as offers another channel to create and work on cases.
The administrative features available to client Advisor users are limited at this time.
The Service Desk promotes collaboration among all users in order to ensure the highest level of support is provided to your constituent base. The Service Desk interface offers the ability to:
- Administer various relationship functions performed by Support Staff
- Create and/or work on existing support cases (created in any SmartView interface)
- Manage user personal information and preference settings
- View the Knowledge Base (using search functions and the folder structure)
- Manage the Knowledge Base (create and edit existing Knowledge Base articles)
- View, create, and manage Contacts
- View, create, and manage Advisors (Administrative role only)
- Create and manage Views (Administrative role only)
What users of Service Desk can see and do depends on the role and corresponding permissions that are configured on the user profile.