Previous answer: K-12
Which one is most like the product you are using?
- Learn Access course information online using tabs and modules or base navigation controls that remain visible as you move between pages.
- Bb Grader App Access assignments from your mobile device to review, grade, and provide feedback.
- Bb Student App Your students receive mobile course updates, access assessments, and view grades using this app.
- Mobile Learn App View and post content from your mobile device and interact with blogs, discussions, and journals.
- Collaborate: Ultra Experience Meet with your students online using a completely web-based interface.
- Collaborate: Original Experience Meet with your students online using a traditional application that requires you to install Java.
- Community Engagement Send messages to parents and students as well as access district or school information from your mobile device.
- Web Community Manager Access your workspace to create flex pages for students including photo galleries, forms and surveys, discussions, and files.
- Edline Access your class webpages to publish homework assignments, grade assignments, or add news and events to the calendar.
- Moodlerooms Create and manage course content online and use Advanced Grading Methods, Advanced Forums, and a Personalized Learning Designer.
- CourseSites Build a course online with a My CourseSites tab in the header bar.
- Open Education Build a MOOC free of charge using Blackboard Learn features and tools.
- Open Content Create, share, and reuse content collections, OERs, and other learning objects in the cloud for various LMS environments.