Previous answer: K-12
Which one is most like the product you are using?
- Learn Access course information online using tabs and modules or base navigation controls that remain visible as you move between pages.
- Bb Student App Receive mobile updates about your courses, access assignments, tests, and quizzes, and view your course and assignment grades.
- Planner Map out your academic path using this tool within the Bb Student mobile app.
- Mobile Learn App Receive mobile notifications when your instructor posts items in your courses and interact with blogs, discussions, and journals.
- Community Engagement Use your mobile device to send or receive messages from your school and access information from your school website.
- Web Community Manager View your assignments, get homework help, and communicate with your teacher.
- Edline Access your class web pages to find homework assignments, check your grades, or view the latest news and events.
- Moodlerooms Access course information online using a consistent menu in the header bar.
- Collaborate: Ultra Experience Meet with your instructor or classmates online using a completely web-based interface.
- Collaborate: Original Experience Meet with your instructor or classmates online using a traditional application that requires you to install Java.
- CourseSites Access course information online with a My CourseSites tab in the header bar.
- Open Education Attend a MOOC free of charge using tabs and modules to navigate.